this recipe makes the perfect breakfast bread :) and it used up all my ripe ‘naners sitting at home!
- 4 ripe bananas, mushed
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/2-3/4 cup sugar, depending on the level of sweetness you like~(i used 2/3rd cup agave nectar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 heaping teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- A pinch or two of cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I used oat flour)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, rinsed
This is how we do ittttt:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, oil, apple sauce, sugar, and vanilla. Stir well.
- Next, add the spices, baking powder and salt, and gently spoon in the flour. Mix until just combined, and then fold in the cranberries.
- Pour the batter into lightly oiled, 9x5” loaf pan or a bundt pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes (until the edges begin to pull away from the sides, or a toothpick comes out clean). Serve warm, or cool part way on a rack and place in a zip-lock bag or other container to keep the loaf moist.
So I recently visited the doctor’s to check up on my overall health, and they gave me a chart of my total weight dropped this past year: 28 pounds!
yea, Ive lost 28 pounds in almost exactly a year, making my current weight 117 at 5’6.
now this is a bit too low for my body type at the moment, and I am starting to feel the negative effects of a low body weight. I hate not having energy to engage in activities i like to do such as running or dancing, BUT I’m taking the initiative now to begin upping my calorie intake to roughly 2000/day this way I can hault all this weight loss, and then eventually steady it off at my maintenance intake, which should be around 1800/day.
anywayss, I hope all is still well in the tumblr health world, and namaste to you all <3
awwwgahhhshuxxx I’m so flattered!! It just sucks that during the semester I can’t post as often as I would like to (due to school), but I still try my best to keep this blog up and running with new ideas, advice, or any kind of motivation! Thanks for the love, I appreciate it <3